Hunting big game in Africa with Gun and Camera
The Hunting Big Game in Africa with Gun and Camera package is one of our most popular African big game hunting safari packages.
Hunting and photo safaris in South Africa can be combined to showcase the great outdoors and other attractions to hunters and their wives.
South Africa boasts a tremendous variety of cultural, scenic and camera hunting opportunities normally not seen on a standard hunting trip. Rather than only seeing the inside of a bow hunting blind, or a walk in the bush, Mkulu Safaris offer hunting and photo safaris to idyllic destinations.
Mkulu Safaris are not in the mass production industry. Mkulu Safaris offer small and intimate hunting and photo safaris in South Africa limiting group sizes to between one and four people. If you have an extended family, we will use a mini-van for transport. If you are a group of people we will have two or more mini-vans for the photo safari part of the hunt.
Combine any of the Mkulu Safaris South Africa hunting packages with a photographic trip or book this package as is.
In Kruger Park it cannot be guaranteed you will see the Big 5, but we will do our utmost to find the elusive leopard, Cape buffalo, elephant, lion and rhino.
Hunting the Big 5 with a camera is much cheaper than rifle hunting or bow hunting the Big 5. All prices valid for 2018.
Gun and Camera package details
Trophy fee for a kudu
Trophy fee for a blue wildebeest
Trophy fee for an impala
Trophy fee for a warthog
Daily rates for 7 hunting days
Kruger Park photo safari for 3 days and two nights
The cost of a Hunting with gun and camera package on a 1 X 1 basis is $ 5 950.
The cost of a Hunting with gun and camera package on a 2 X 1 basis is $ 5 450 per hunter.
Depending on time of arrival we would suggest an overnight stay. The additional cost for this is $ 150 per person.
The cost for an observer to experience a Hunting with Gun and Camera package is $ 2 050.
Depending on time of arrival we would suggest an overnight stay. The additional observer cost for this is $ 150 per person.
Gun and Camera packages with Mkulu Safaris:
- Accommodation while hunting
- All land transport for the duration of the hunt
- Laundry at all the hunting lodges
- Bottled water
- Soft drinks
- Alcoholic beverages in moderation
- Services of a Professional Hunter
- Services of a skinner / tracker
- Daily rates for the duration of the hunt
- Trophy fees of specified trophy animals
- Field preparation of any hunting trophies
- Delivery of your trophies to our preferred taxidermist
- Items of a personal nature
- All flights – international or otherwise
- Taxidermy work
- Dipping, shipping and crating of trophies
- Cost of any trophy animals wounded and not recovered
- Cost of trophy animals hunted outside and additional to the initial package
South African rifle hunting safari packages 2018
South African bow hunting safari packages 2018